Sunday 14 July 2013

Vintage winners

Welcome ladies, thank you to all of you that joined our Vintage challenge.
We are thrilled to see the talent you share with us, luckily Inlinkz has chosen our winner for us because it would be such a hard job to choose just 1 winner.
 
The lucky lady who has won the voucher from Live & Love Crafts is
 
#25 Susi
 
This is Susi's wonderful wedding book card for friends
 
The winner of our Guest Designer position goes to
#24 Alyce
This is her gorgeous card
Congratulations to Susi and Alyce, ladies please contact me, Tracy
so I can organise your prizes and badges.
 
Now the lovely Top #3 are
 
#10 Chantal
 
 
 
Congratulations to our fabulous Top #3
Your cards are amazing, please feel free to take your badge from the sidebar.
 
 Back soon with another fun challenge.
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow... I am under the top 3... thank you so much ladies for chosing my card!! Makes me so honoured and I will wear the badge on my blog with proud.
    Have a wonderful week everyone!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the top 3!!
    I'm so happy to be there with such fantastic artists!!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh thank you very much for this top 3! And also my congrats to the other winners! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete