Sunday 9 September 2012

Colour Combo Winners

Wow, this week we have had so many beautiful entries. It's a pity we don't have prizes for all of you!
The lucky winner of the Tildas Town gift voucher goes to
 
 
Christy, it's you!
 
Our winner of our Guest Designer for a upcoming challenge is
 
Well done girls, Congratulations!
Please contact me, Tracy, via the email in the sidebar to organise your prizes and badges.
 
Now for our Terrific Top #3, they are
#29 Mae
 
#49 Sharon
 
 
 
Well done girls, your card are stunning. Please feel free to take your well deserved Top #3 badge from the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Thank you for making my card one of the Top 3! Congrats to Christy, GDT Lotte and to Sharon & Charlotte!
    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card for Geast Designer!!! You just made my day even more special! Jeahhhh!!!
    I wil sent you an e-mail right away.

    Hugs, Lotte

    ReplyDelete