Sunday 25 March 2012

Winners!!!

Hello again, we hope you enjoyed this easy challenge.  It seems so and has made our job of choosing a Guest Designer and Top 3 extremely hard with all your fabulous entries. Luckily Random.Org has chosen our winner for us!

WINNER
#153 NELA
Here is her beautiful card
We would also like to offer a Guest Designer position to
#19 ASHLEY
who created this sweet baby card
Well done ladies, please contact me, Tracy, to organise your prizes and get your badges.

Now on to the super cute
TOP #3

#65 NORMA


Congratulations, please feel free to take your Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

We look forward to seeing you all back again for our next challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I'm very happy that I won!
    Thank you!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    Thanks for choosing me as Top 3!
    I will wear my banner with proud!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete